4.4.13

3. APRILLI SÄUTSUD JA PILDID TWITTERIS

Lee Ryan @LeeRyanMusic
Had some crazy dreams last night... I keep dreaming I'm swimming a lot lately! Wonder what it means?

boygeorge @BoyGeorge 
I FUCKING HATE FACEBOOK? MAKING ME CANCEL FRIEND REQUESTS WITHOUT GIVING ME AN OPTION? CAN'T WAIT FOR IT'S DOWNFALL!

JLS @JLSOfficial
JLSters, we've got something exciting coming next week!! JLSHQx

COMMON @common 
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Kate Nash @katenash
100,000 followers! jeez louise! :) if i could buy us all a big tray of jager bombs right now and we could all slam em i totally would

Paris Jackson @ParisJackson
thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes !! you guys are beautiful and i love you !! <333

Sharam @DJSHARAM
I personally call my sets 'I don't give a fuck' I play it as I feel it.

Olly Murs @ollyofficial
OUCH.. I hate spots on necks.. They hurt so bad!! #needtomanup


INNA @inna_ro
POHUI

Ed Sheeran @edsheeran 
Fell asleep on the beach without sunscreen and now my body looks like a Saint George cross

Paul Oakenfold @pauloakenfold 
Having a good time in Ibiza with my family, nice to relax after the Easter weekend! 

Ricky Martin @ricky_martin
Alkalinity for my body = a glass of water with lime or lemon every morning. NO SUGAR. #Essential

Ricky Martin @ricky_martin
things r changing. i cant believe this. instead of five mugs a day i now drink 2. progress

Pulser @djpulser
What does trance smell like?

Diana Vickers @DianaVickers
Bloody hell you people will believe any bullshit you read won't you! Lol re you guys!

Diana Vickers @DianaVickers 
Why is everyone saying I was seen stealing condoms from a petrol station? I have never done that in my LIFE haha that's so random??!





Iiris @Iirismusic
Gonna go judge some kids at one schools singing competition. Drew on big fat blue eyebrows to look like a Simon Cowell female version gone wrong.

Professor Green @professorgreen 
scumbags, everywhere. people are so fucking desperate for attention. gossip mags and blogs sicken me. suck a dick one and all xx

Professor Green @professorgreen
'journalists' who can't even spell let alone structure a sentence, DEATH TO YOU ALL. x

Professor Green @professorgreen 
I FUCKING FINISHED MY FIRST SINGLE I FUCKING DID IT I FUCKING DID IT FUCK YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

example @example
Foreigners love saying "this is not possible" don't they? As in "sorry sir, this is not possible. We only have this in bottle"

Cover Drive @WeAreCoverDrive
Early morning video shoot, and what did the BASSIST do? He FORGOT his BASS!! #FacePalm

robert kõrvits @robertkorvits 
Ise teen pehmemat sorti popmuusikat, aga laivil kannan karmi bändi t-shirti. #trend

Nick van de Wall @djafrojack 
Doesnt that new Daft Punk snippet obviously say get funky? Why the hell does the whole world thinks it says get lucky :-/

Edward Maya @EdwardMaya
Back to work in the City that doesn't Sleep ! Recording session tomorrow ;) Good night