2.4.13

TWITTERI SÄUTSUD: GENKA VISKAS KUUSE VÄLJA, REBECCA BLACK TAAS STUUDIOS, GERI HALLIWELLI ÜLLATAS TEMA KOKKAMISOSKUS

Mariah Carey @MariahCarey: Ok so it's beaded.. I still wanna splash around in the sea!

Avaldame 1. aprillil Twitteris avaldatud huvitavamaid säutsatusi muusikutelt:

Geri Halliwell @GeriHalliwell
I just need to share a very proud moment .... News flash
I did not burn the pizza !  ........Dun dun dun!

Tubli töö, Geri ;)

Jordin Sparks @JordinSparks 
My bags are playing April Fools on me...I can't find anything to wear! I'm trying to mix and match everything but no luck!

Aprillidraama

Lenny Kravitz @LennyKravitz: Island beauty
Paris Jackson @ParisJackson
it's better to feel pain than nothing at all

Michael Jacksoni tütrel näikse olevat rasked ajad...

Cody Simpson @CodySimpson
No joke Im probably gonna be quitting music for a while & competitive swimming instead, its always been a dream of mine to make the Olympics

Võib-olla polnud see tõesti aprillinali, Cody on andekas ujuja... Ning tõenäoliselt on ta ujujana parem kui lauljana :P

Professor Green @professorgreen
if hank marries karen i'm done with californication.

Mitte ainult koduperenaised ei vaata seriaale...

Labrinth @Labrinthda1st
My most awkward moment was when I went on air live at the MOBO awards and said hello glasgowbury LOL

Ups :)

Junior Jack™ @JUNIORJACKlive
FB (facebook) + I (instagram)=FBI

Järgmine... 

Adam Wiles @CalvinHarris
I wonder how many people will unfollow now I put my real name up hahahaha

Nime profiilil võib ju muuta, aga kasutajanimi jääb samaks ja selle järgi ikka leitakse ;)

Imagine Dragons @Imaginedragons:
NIGHT VISIONS IS AVAILABLE IN THE UK TODAY!!!!!!
mm kutsu @metsakutsu
see Grete Kleini foto seal Facebookis on paras aprilli nali

Äkki sheeriks pilti?

Shayne Ward @shayneTward
House work really taking my strength. Knackered.

On see raskem kui laulmine?

OneRepublic @OneRepublic
Part of our path to dinner tonight. Taxi driver decided to drop us off half a mile in wrong direction.

Liikumine on ilu pant :)

example @example
Mark Clattenburg was on our flight... Awful decision from him

Vähemalt ei saanud te jalgpallikohtunikult punast kaarti ;)

Duncan James @MrDuncanJames 
Great Easter Monday today and I'm off to Manchester to pick up my princess and have some daddy daighter time! Can't wait :)

Nunnu :)

boygeorge @BoyGeorge: Easter art class!
Owl City @owlcity
Went on a date with a total hottie and she was pretty knowledgable about most things despite being an ostrich.

Ära sa ütle...

JARED LETO @JaredLeto
I have given up wheat, sugar, and sex (with myself).

Naised, teile on antud roheline tuli!

Genka @PaksBasilio
viskan täna vist kuuse välja lõpuks

See PEAB olema aprillinali

Rebecca Black @MsRebeccaBlack
guess what im going back into the studio this week and im not even april foolsing you thats the best part lol jokes on you

Raske uskuda et "Friday`st" hullemat laulu on võimalik salvestada.. Või siiski? 

B.o.B @bobatl
Meeting of the minds ...picking songs for #3rdAlbum

Head uudised :)